May 14, 2012

Jars/Vases

 Hello again!  Where did  the days go in between  my posts?  Well, I  have been busy making things for a the booth I share with a friend.   There is always housework, cooking and just everyday happenings that have kept me from blogging.  I will throw dealing with allergies in there and I guess I can account for the days.   

I saw these cute vases on Pinterest a couple of months ago so I decided to make a few of them.  A recycled glass jar, a bit of burlap tie it up with a  ribbon bow and I have a few items to add to the booth.   A friend is opening a thrift/consignment store in a few weeks.  I have been making things for there as well!  Busy! Busy!  Sneeze! Sneeze! 

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Simple and cute...my kind of project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just dropped by to see how things are going over here. Glad to see you are still creating new things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say hello and tell you that I miss you. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete