April 18, 2012

A gift for the happy couple

 I wanted to share a little something I made for a recently  engaged couple.   Two tomato sauce jars that I mod podged  with white tissue paper.  The paper has a little glitter in it, just enough sparkle!  I love the two large red hearts!  I almost forgot to mention that they can hold a tea light candle.  They look so pretty when the candles are lit.  

The jars looked a little boring with just the tissue paper.  Maybe, not enough sparkle.  I added a pretty cream colored ribbon and two paper hearts.  I love how the buttons added a  little bit of something to an ordinary paper heart.  


On the back of the blue heart I added the date of their engagement.  
 It wasn't a very expensive gift, but I hope they like it.

Thanks for visiting!


3 comments: