April 11, 2012

 My brother recommended that I try this tea.  I  am glad he did because it was very good.  I am a coffee drinker,  but I do enjoy a good cup of tea now and then. 
  
 Not only did I like the tea, but I really liked the tin.  My daughter recently  told me she  also liked old tins.   This will be one  of her birthday presents. I could not wait for it to distress naturally, so I did it myself.    A little sanding and a little paint brushed on here and there and this is the tin today!   

I added a small ivy plant and made a small sign from  a spoon.  I found the spoon  idea on Pinterest. I hope to do a post on that project soon.  

 Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Love it...I'm sure your daughter will as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! You amaze me with your creativity! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!!! I cannot wait to find some of these tins and do this!

    ReplyDelete