April 10, 2012

Spring is in the house

 A friend of mine gave me a bunch of mini composition notebooks.
They have been sitting in a drawer waiting to be papered.

I covered the front and back of the journals with colorful  paper.  I found a paper that looked like seed packets.  They make me wish it was warm enough to start planting flowers.  But, it is still too cool here in New England!   

I added a piece of sheer ribbon and a white button.  They really do make me want to look out my windows and see flowers!   Have you planted any flowers yet? 
    
   
Thanks for visiting and looking at yet another paper project!

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented, Denise...thanks for letting me know about your new blog :)

    I thought making a wish list would be a neat idea for a blog post. Wish I knew how to do a link up...anywho, thanks for stopping by...I always enjoy your visits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! I'll be planting impatiens in a couple of weeks. I could plant them now... just don't have time!

    ReplyDelete